Castle Malwood - January 24th - Postponed

The event planned for Castle Malwood on 24th January has been postponed due to the Coronavirus restrictions but we hope to reschedule to a date in February, Coronavirus and Forestry England permitting, which has yet to be confirmed. This will be a closed event in a similar format to those at Bramshaw and Farley Mount and we still require an Organiser. It would be great to see some interest from members who haven't tried their hand at organising a small event before and assistance/mentoring can be provided if required. Of course, those with experience of organising are also welcome to volunteer!!

Offers of help to Terry Sankey please.